Foodie Feeds Soul In Ohio
Hey love! If you've seen me in person or on social media, you probably see I weigh less than 100 pounds and have small features. Though I happily take full advantage of my fast metabolism, I awkwardly look forward to pregnancy. I'm sure it'll be the first time I gain weight and may wear it well. But for now, I lavish in dining out to the local eateries that I've decided to share with you.
After work I often treat myself to happy hour when most food and drinks are half priced. If you're visiting Columbus (or Cincinnati as I travel to and fro a lot) check out some of my recommended restaurants/bakeries. So go treat yourself! And don't be afraid to let me know your reviews either!
BAKERSFIELD - SHORT NORTH
- Pork Belly Pastor (chili marinated pork, pineapple, white onion, cilantro)
- Papas (black beans, potatoes, poblano, queso fresco, guacamole, scallions, shredded romaine, cilantro buttermilk dressing)
FORNO BAR AND KITCHEN - SHORT NORTH
- Calamari (Parmigiano Reggiano, Arugula, San Marzano Tomato Sauce, Lemon Aioli)
THE GALLERIE BAR AND BISTRO - THE HILTON DOWNTOWN
- Ohio Chicken Dish (Herb stuffed Amish chicken, english peas, marble potatoes, beech mushrooms, pickled petite red onion petals, toasted cashews, rosemary jus)
MIKA'S CUPCAKES AND CREAMS - KING LINCOLN DISTRICT
- Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcake
- Strawberry Cupcake
- Red Velvet Cupcake
TASTE OF BELGIUM - OVER THE RHINE
- Waffle & Chicken (Ohio maple syrup and hot sauce)